Pottery & Art Sale Registration Closed
Artist Information for Autumn Sale
Location: South County Art Association (SCAA)
Date: Saturday, October 10, 9am - 3pm
Price: Half Table $20 | Full Table Option Pick 2 Half Tables
Registration Deadline Extended to October 5th
Participation in the Autumn Art and Pottery sale is open to all SCAA members in good standing. You may register to sell at a half table or full table. It is $20 for a (shared) half table or $40 for a full table.
In order to hold this sale, the SCAA has agreed to comply with all state and municipal guidelines. The rain date is Sunday, October 11, 2020. If you have any questions email email@example.com. All original fine art is eligible, including paintings, drawings, pottery, photography, sculpture, woven textiles, collage, jewelry and handmade cards.
Because of Covid preccautions, the SCAA must limit our space to staff, volunteers and shoppers. All artists must leave after setting up their table and return only for their volunteer shift.
Things to Know:
- Each artist will volunteer for one two hour shift during the sale. Volunteers sign up on Signup.com - see link below. Volunteer assignments are set up (Friday), wrappers, pricers, runners, restockers (Saturday), and break down (Sunday).
- SCAA will provide tables and chairs for artists.
- Artists may choose between sharing a six foot table with another SCAA member artist for $20 or have their own table for $40. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you prearrange to share a table with another SCAA artist.
- Just like the SCAA Artist Member policy for the holiday sale or gift shop, the SCAA retains 30% of all sales,
Table Set Up and Displays
- Tables will be assigned by staff.
- Drop off dates and directions will be emailed separately after registration.
- Artists provide displays and table coverings for their own table.
- Artists set up tables beginning at 7:00am leaving stock for volunteers to restock their table during the day. All inventory must be removed by the end of the sale.
- All work must be individually marked with a price and your artist’s identification code printed on Avery stickers #5424, no $ signs. Tags with strings are allowed only with the removable stickers on them.
Artist Volunteer Assignments | Sign up to Volunteer Here
- Friday: Set- up tables from 3-5 pm
- Runners: guide shoppers to wrapping, move things to hold table and return items to artists if not purchased.
- Pricers: place artist ‘initial’ stickers on sheets provided and write amount of purchases on sales slip given to shoppers. Shoppers give sales slip to cashier.
- Wrappers: wrap art and give to shopper (after they have their sale slip from Pricer)
- Restockers: check artist tables and put out new work for sale.
- Sunday: Break down tables from 3- 5 pm
- All artists must wear masks during the sale and maintain six feet of social distance from one another and shoppers.
- SCAA will provide hand sanitizers for all artist tables.
- Signage for shoppers entering the sale area will say masks required (we will have extras) as well as six feet of social distance throughout the sale. There will be a sanitizing station at the entrance and exit.