The Great Art Heist was a SOLD OUT virtual event! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after the event to come in and pick up your artwork.
See all the artwork photos here!
Update After Event!
This year the Art Heist was a virtual ZOOM event and everyone made out like bandits!
Pick up your art Weds-Sunday, 1-5 pm. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
This fundraiser supports the programs of the SCAA and is made possible by the generosity of our members and supporters.
COVID has required us to come up with a creative solution for our most fun and popular fundraiser. The process is a bit different than previous years but we guarantee you'll be watching quite a show! Here's some information:
- Come visit and view the artworks anytime Wednesdays-Sundays from 1-5pm. The art will also be available to view online here.
- To participate, purchase a ticket and fill out this form by September 17th at 5pm with all your favorites. You'll fill out the list with all the artworks that you would like to "steal." Number one will be your first choice, number two you're second and so on. If you come into the gallery, we'll provide you with a blank list to fill out. Either way, you'll have to provide us with your list of favorites so we can do the stealing for you on the night of the event.
- We'll send out an email with all the Zoom information a couple of days before the event.
- Watch us live while we do your stealing for you!
- Choose up to 30 favorites.
- SCAA staff will choose for you if you cannot decide or your top choices are taken
- Artwork can be picked up at the SCAA Weds-Sun., 1- 5pm.
This is our primary fundraiser each year and we appreciate your support. This event not only supports SCAA but lets participants have an original piece of art in which the value far surpasses the ticket price.
If you stop by our gallery, the voting for the People’s Choice Awards goes until September 13. Artists donating work are eligible to win one of three People’s Choice Awards: a free ticket to the Heist!
Click here for more information.