- Getting to Know Watercolor Series
- Getting To Know Watercolor: Materials, Color & Techniques | January 15 | Zoom & Self-Paced
Getting To Know Watercolor: Materials, Color & Techniques | January 15 | Zoom & Self-Paced
Demystifying Watercolors: A Beginners Adventure in Understanding the Medium of Watercolors!
Christine Herron guides you through five essential introductory lessons for those new to the medium of watercolor. These lessons are taught through recorded online segments using the platform Eduflow (don’t worry, Christine will help you with it!)
Along with these lessons, helpful printouts and painting exercises are paired with a weekly group Zoom meet up where students can learn from each other and get direct feedback from the teacher. You’ll love following along as Christine helps you grow your mastery of these basic building blocks to painting successfully with watercolors. Materials List.
Things that we will be covering…
- What types of Paints, Paper & Brushes should you choose
- Getting Started with Color
- Setting up Your Palette
- How to See & Paint Value
- Hue and Color Temperature: What does this mean?
- Mixing Color: Beyond the Primary Colors
- Mixing Complementary Colors: Expanding your Palette
Instructor: Christine Herron
Online Course - 8 weeks
January 15 - March 5
Zoom meetings Saturdays from 10 - 11am
Members $165 | Non-Members $180